200 Engineer jobs at HPCL
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey.
- Mechanical Engineer : 120 Posts
- Civil Engineer : 30 Posts
- Electrical Engineer : 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer : 25 Posts
HPCL Engineer Qualification : a four year full time regular engineer course from AICTE approved/ UGC recognised university/ Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
HPCL Engineer Age Limit : 25 Years
Fee for HPCL Engineer : Rs.1180/- (No fee for SC,ST & PwBD candidates).
How to apply for HPCL Engineer : candidates can apply online only.
Important dates for HPCL Engineer :
- Opening date for receipt of online application : March 03, 2021
- Closing date for receipt of online application : April 15, 2021
For more details, Please visit : https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/documents/careers_pdf/Advertisement_HPCL_2021_Engineering.pdf